1. It will be up to the breeder to decide when the puppy will be ready to go to it's new home. Usually that is between 8-12 weeks, depending on the breed, weight, and how easy the puppy weaned from the mother. We will not allow the puppy to leave before it is ready.
2. The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale. The puppy will have it's first round of shots and worming by the scheduled pick up date.
3. It is important that you continue with vaccinations and worming. Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs that are not vaccinated until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule, around 16-20 weeks of age.
4. The buyer, at their own expense, will have the puppy examined by a licensed Vet within 72 hours of receiving the puppy. Failure to have the initial Vet exam done in 3 days, or to notify the breeder of illness, or poor eating before the initial Vet exam will void this guarantee.
5. During this initial exam, should your vet detect any communicable disease or a life threating genetic defect, you must contact us (the breeder) immediately. In the event your vet diagnosis a communicable disease or life-threatening genetic defect at this initial exam, you must return the puppy to the breeder within two days of the exam with a veterinary report of diagnosis. The buyer is responsible for returning the puppy and all papers sent home with him/her to the breeder in Springtown, Texas.
6. In case of death of the puppy before the initial exam, the buyer must submit a veterinarian's Necropsy report as to the cause of death, and the death must be entirely due to a communicable disease or congenital defect. Breeder shall be notified immediately in the event the puppy has an illness, or does not eat well before the initial exam, or this guarantee is void.
7. Breeder shall not reimburse any veterinary expenses or other expenses incurred by the buyer at any time.
8. If, within 72 hours, a licensed Vet finds the puppy to be unfit for sale due to a serious, life-threatening illness, the puppy shall be returned to the breeder and replaced by the breeder within the next available litter.
9. This guarantee does not include any health issues caused by neglect or injury incurred after the puppy leaves the breeder's care. Luxating Patella's and collapsing trachea can be caused by injury and are not covered after the vet's initial exam. Breeder does not cover neurological problems if your puppy has been given a flea or tick pill. Slight defects are not considered life-threatening and are therefore not covered in this guarantee. Examples of illness not covered: colds, allergies, internal or external parasites umbilical hernias, undescended testicles, under or over-bite, heat exhaustion or hypoglycemia. Note: Hypoglycemia is preventable with good care and feeding. Again, we will not allow the puppy to leave for its new home until it's eating well, and we deem it safe.
10. The breeder does not guarantee the size of the puppy. We will give the buyer the weight of the puppy's parents which helps determine their possible adult size. Many variables go into weight besides genetics, and it is impossible to make a size guarantee.
11. The breeder gives a one-year guarantee against congenital defects of the puppy. (see #9) If congenital defects should occur, the puppy will be returned to the breeder, and the buyer will receive another puppy of the same breed as soon as one is available.
12. Breeder requests that if buyer is unable to keep the puppy, it is not discarded at any shelter, humane society, or rescue group. Please make all reasonable efforts to place the puppy in another suitable home.
13. This puppy is not being bought for resale and shall be maintained and kept under personal control of the buyer. The puppy shall be given adequate housing, food, vet care, and shall in no matter be mistreated, neglected, or allowed to roam freely outside of a gated area or off leash.
By purchasing a puppy from DFWPuppiesForSale.com, you agree to the terms described in this health guarantee. This guarantee is posted, in clear view, on our website and accessible to the buyer and to potential buyers at all times. Contract is to be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the state of Texas. Jurisdiction and avenue to determine disputes shall be in Parker County, Texas. Any disputes regarding this agreement shall be brought solely in Parker County, Texas. All legal issues and/or court action will be filled in Parker County, Texas.